27.2.10

i wish i had more time!


Due to the fact that I have massive ADD at times I cannot read one book at a time. I have to go from book to book, there are always a few more than necessary since I cannot choose. The problem has gotten worse since college has started. I used to read all of the time in high school I can not wait to get out of school just for that reason.

So whats on the list now?
Design for Disability ( Finishing up SUPER GOOD )
Delecroix- selected letters ( one of my favorite painters. It is a super good book too )
ALWAYS WALWAYS ALWAYS it is my favorite - To kill a mockingbird

and today i got Fahrenheit 451 and Sense and Sensibility ( a favorite as well but i can not find the original I had. This one was super cheap so i felt that it was okay.)

I have a new goal - since I love books and expescially love vintage antique books i want all of my favorites and an antique copy! I have some but the big list is

To Kill a Mockingbird Senseand Sensibility Beauty and the Beast ( the original french fairy tale)
Phantom of the Opera

There are a few more.. but these are the big ones. I have been bidding on To kill a Mockingbird on ebay for so long and i keep missing the last bid by a minute or two. GRRRRAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment