19.2.10

The 'Brary

I love that the Columbus Metropolitan Library Main Location is right near the school. Since I have not been feeling well at all lately I wanted to go get some documentaries and some new things to listen to.

I finally found some movies that I have been looking for! Grey Gardens, and after the wedding. I got a few other documentaries as well. ( they are quickly becoming my favorite!) I also got a new jazz CD some good listenings this weekend with homework!


My favorite thing though about going there is the book store! I always make sure that I give myself a budget and also that I don't go in there that often. What is great is that you can find some good books for 5 bucks and under! Seriously!

Over the past four years here my library has grown thanks to this great little nook in the building!


My budget today - 6.00 and I found some goodies!

Great Expectations, a book of Arabic Poems ( that are beautiful! I started to read them!) Chaucer's a Knights tale and a book on Turner's landscapes.

Total - $5.34

No comments:

Post a Comment