23.3.10

Travels

In a few weeks I will be reaching another stepping stone in my life, College Graduation. I am so nervous and excited and all of the emotions all at the same time. Soon after I will be packing all of my life here in Columbus and moving home. I feel just as torn as I did when I had to pack up and move here. I love it here, but I keep planningo n come back to visit my friends.

About a week after that I will traveling with some family members to Italy for two weeks! I will of course be sharing my travels and adventre with you all! I hope that you keep checking back. I am compiling a list of things that I want to do and see while I am there.

I am spending time with my Grandparents in the town where my family is from Modica, Sicily. My Cousin will be with me and we will also be traveling to Rome! We dont have all of the time that we would have liked to be there but still- we are in Italy!


First thing to do: Get my Passport Renewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment