1.4.10

Italy Bound!

At the end of the semester I am heading to Italy with my family! Well Sicily and Rome for two weeks and guess what you are coming with me! I will be posting photos of the process as time goes one but step one - passport. Not cheap, but I gotta do it.I am so so excited! The first week will be in Sicily and my cousin and I will be staying with my grandparents at their beach house!!!!!!!! Then off to Rome to explore and we will be staying with my great aunt who is Mother Superior of Nuns ( top nun lol ) and we are getting to stay in the convent with her for the week. It will be amazing and I can not wait to go.

1 comment:

  1. How absolutely wonderful!!!!! I am so excited for you (and a bit jealous too!)
    Hope you have a wonderful time-great graduation present!

    Joan and Bocci

    ReplyDelete