25.5.10

A visit with Granny

This weekend I stopped at home before I head to Italy. For two days we went through old things and old pictures and came across some AWESOME things!

There were a lot of fun photos of family members. And my grandmother Birth Certificate.


We came across something great though - my grandmothers baby book! It is letter pressed and has a leather binding on it. I fell in love with the whimsy of it! I tried to find one online for two friends of mine who are in fact preggers and it turns out you can find them but they are way too much money.


They have tips and terms for new parents! And ads from local places that you can get things for your child in it. The cool thing was that it was printed in 1915! I had to share this with you all.


We also found fin things for when I move out and get a real apartment when I have a job! These are from my great grandparents house that is over a hundred years old! I got an old bed warmer, cheese slicer and knife, a fruit weight that can hang from the ceiling, some plates and a traveling coffee pot. There are also two suitcases that I got! And plan on using.

No comments:

Post a Comment