19.7.10

What has been going on the past few weeks.

Since graduating (other than Italy and getting engaged... ) There has been loads of new things happening!

My little sister graduated from elementary school...My cousin graduated from high school.... He is the big baseball star of the family!I am so so so proud of them both! :) And even though they are not form the same day or week it seems that I really like my black tee and jeans lol

I actually got to see a Beatle with my mom! We saw Ringo & his all Star Band!!!! What a freakin cool show!

There were great performers there! Gary Wright, Rick Derringer, Edgar Winter, Wally Palmar and Richard Page. They all did two songs and Ringo did all of his from his solo career and a few from the Fab Four! What a show I loved it! I would definitely go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment